Who Am I?
I work in IT as a Enterprise Architect, specialising in Identity and Access Management. Outsite of work, I have interests in (but not limited to):
- .NET Coding for fun and profit.
- Retro hardware, especially the Amiga line of computers.
- Legacy internet protocols, such as Gopher and NNTP.
- Home Cinema; the building and design, and ultimately enjoyment of.
- Woodworking; Although I don't do this nearly enough.
- Hardware hacking, such as building things out of other things that do things.
About this Site
This site is hand-cranked using a mixture of Markdown for the page content, and Classic ASP (because it's lightweight and fast) for the rendering and layout. It's deliberately kept fairly simple in style so I am free to focus on just adding content.
The best way to get hold of me is via the contact page on this site.